Jump to content

What to do ????

Lost and  confused

Recommended Posts

Good morning to all. I am trying to find out how to go about removing a judgment from my credit report. Here's the situation...in August of 2015 I was severed papers to appear at court in two weeks. A few days before the sheriff's showed up to my home ,I had just received my rent back that I had sent the landlord for the month of June and the remaining rent from the previous month. At court I was told that the reason I was being asked to move was due one of my sons never nonpayment of rent. I was asked how long would it take for me to move and I was given to the end of August2015. I send a paper sealing my records and a paper I thought only stating that i would be moved by the proved date, which I did.  Now the problem lays in the fact that on my credit report they are saying that I owe them $3,988.00 on a judgment that I signed. The money orders that were sent back was for the months that their saying I did not pay!!!! Help what to ??? The judgment papers that I signed only have the month of June to July of 2015!!! Crazy. Can anyone send me some advice??? Truly would appreciate it. I'm new at all of this!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.