Cavalry SPV Suing Me

In February I received two letters from the courthouse. One letter was dated 1/3/17 and  said  the above case has been assigned to the ARBITRATION TRACK for caseflow management.   The second letter stated "And now this 1st day of February, 2017 IT IS ORDERED that discovery shall be completed by July 21, 2017.  IT IS FURTHER ORDERED,  that the Court Administrator's Office shall schedule the within matter for arbitration on the next available list after the discovery deadline.  A case may be praeciped for arbitration prior to the discovery deadline.

I have not been served personally with anything.  I really want to get this taken care of but I'm clueless on how to proceed.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.