Jump to content

Heather Needs Help

Recommended Posts

hello , i am in Arizona, I am being sued by Capital One attorneys Blatt Hansenmiller lierbske and moore llc, the plaintiff in my case listed me as the defendant, my husband filed a motion to deny a request for alternate service by the plaintiff. The judge sent and order basically saying my husband has no standing in the case. according to Az law all law suits with married couples needs to list both spouse. Is there something i can do about this. I have not answered the suit yet, what should my strategy be, should I wait  until i go to court to motion that the complaint be amended, wait until they get judgement or inform the court in answer to make plaintiff amend the complaint. Help if you can

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.