Cvjunior

Judgment Received Personally-Never signed Personally

Hi, I was the owner of an single member LLC that went out of business. A debtor (advertising company ) sued for balance owed and for breaking the contract. I never signed personally for this contract but the plaintiffs attorney named the LLC and myself on the complaint.  They eventually got a default judgement for both the LLC and myself. Do I have grounds to have this motioned to vacate?
This collection company is now trying to collect on this judgement. Any advise would help.  Or even a sample motion to vacate would help.

Ok, on the one they got the judgment, were you legally served according to the requirements of your state? 
I found this with regard to service by mail.  I don't know anything about PA rules of civil procedure, so you'd have to research what, if any, of those rules might apply here.  I'm just wondering if they followed this rule in terms of sending the letter via Restricted Delivery, and if you accepted or refused it.
http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/231/chapter400/s403.html