Sign in to follow this  
fastbackb16

Confused

3 posts in this topic

fastbackb16    0

I have been researching for weeks and im still a little confused about doing my own credit repair. I have a bunch of sample letters i bought ebooks looked into the Section 609 dispute and still lost. My  question is how do I dispute a debt that seems like it has nothing to dispute? All of my negative items are charge offs. I hired Lexington law a few months back had some success but they seemed very slow. I am trying to buy a house my score is around 600 i recently had 2 judgments removed due to the new rules that took effect on July 1st 2017. I also have several charge offs that were paid and now show a zero balance. Im sorry if this information is posted somewhere on the site but i am an overwhelmed single father of 3 trying to buy a house for my family.

Clydesmom    956
4 hours ago, fastbackb16 said:

i recently had 2 judgments removed due to the new rules that took effect on July 1st 2017.

While they are not on the 3 bureau reports I guarantee you that the underwriters WILL find them and decline to underwrite a mortgage until you take care of them.  You need to focus on dealing with those.

Without knowing exactly what is reporting, when you defaulted, and if the SOL for suit is still alive it is impossible to give you better advice.

fastbackb16    0

I'm in NJ the so is 20 years really I'm just trying to fix my credit enough to take out a small loan or credit card to pay for the judgement