Sign in to follow this  
LaneBlane

Being Sued By JDB

That's alright So It looks like a lawsuit is imminent. You have to determine which fork in the road you are gonna take. I know in minnesote the pleading requirements are strict so It wouldn't hurt to look up Minnesota pleading requirements. Also if you are considering arbitration you would have tyo file a motion to quash the complaint for improper forum and contractual arbitration mandatory. So your next steps are preparing for the lawsuit by getting examples of a motion to quash and or an Answer.

For future reference don't post anymore declarative statements about the "Alleged debt" the JDB's troll the boards heavily because of their need to get you to prove their case. We don't care if it is yours or not but The other side will do anything to say you admitted the alleged debt.

Thanks for the advise, Seadragon.

I posted another thread last night and made sure it didn't have any declarative statements.  I also made a few things a little more vague.