Sign in to follow this  
Marcr

Loans

Hello Everyone,

So unfortunately I have gotten in myself a pickle. I've been trying really hard to improve my credit but it just seems like one thing after another keeps happening and like most people I just take it head on and move forward. So I realize my student loan that I unfortunately fell three months behind which hit my credit and dropped 100 points and discovered my clearance maybe in jeopardy which means my job as well. I do my best to pay my bills on time, I don't spend money like crazy. I don't want to lose my clearance all because of my credit score now days it defines who you are apparently.  Any who most companies look at credit score when considering a loan which I get but at the same time I feel it should also be case by case. Does anyone knows a bank that actually goes by case and actually sits with you and see what they can do. I am willing to be an open book with my finance, all I need to borrow to pay off all my collections and caught up with student loans so I can improve my credit and keep my job is $3,000 and to pay it back I am willing to do an allotment of $300 from my pay check. But clearly I would do my absolute best to pay it off sooner. My job has an opening which means more money but I can't apply if my clearance is in jeopardy. So I am asking if anyone knows any companies that sits with you and does there best to help. Any advice or direction I would greatly appreciate. Thank you in advance.

Check with a very local bank or credit union. Many of those places might be willing to give this a chance.

DO NOT DO PAYDAY OR INTERNET LOANS HOWEVER. You will regret the day you ever did those and you will lose your security clearance trying to deal with those.