luibots

How many letters can I send at once ?

Hey guys I have about 22 hard inquiries I am looking to get rid of all of them if not most of them.

Should I send 22 individual letters? 

I read online what if you type the letters the automated system that scans the letters might just do an auto response.

That is better to write them by hand , but then I hear people just send them out typed.

I also see people referencing laws in their letter should I do that? 

Also can I use online certified mail services has any one done this? 

19 hours ago, Harry Seaward said:

What is your basis for disputing the inquiries?

Thank you for your replies I am looking to remove accounts from my account that had been marked as late and or  closed. 

I believe I have about 67 late payments.

I am also looking to get rid of all my hard inquiries (22 of them). 

What is it about these entries that you believe exempts them from the 7-year and 2-year reporting period? (I.e., why do you think they should be removed?)

6 hours ago, luibots said:

I am looking to remove accounts from my account that had been marked as late and or  closed. 

If the information is accurate you will not get it removed.  

For the inquiries if you applied for a car loan and they sent out multiple apps to lenders they are lumped into 1 inquiry as far as FICO scoring despite being listed individually.

The late payments will drop off automatically when they reach the 7 year period.  I had a car loan reporting that had late payments years ago that went from being a negative account to a positive one when the last late payment from years ago fell off and the last 3 years of good payments was all that was listed.

Most likely it is the 67 late payments that is killing your score not the inquiries.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 7:15 PM, Clydesmom said:

If the information is accurate you will not get it removed.  

For the inquiries if you applied for a car loan and they sent out multiple apps to lenders they are lumped into 1 inquiry as far as FICO scoring despite being listed individually.

The late payments will drop off automatically when they reach the 7 year period.  I had a car loan reporting that had late payments years ago that went from being a negative account to a positive one when the last late payment from years ago fell off and the last 3 years of good payments was all that was listed.

Most likely it is the 67 late payments that is killing your score not the inquiries.

That’s great advice...let it sit there. 

On 1/25/2018 at 1:10 PM, luibots said:

Thank you for your replies I am looking to remove accounts from my account that had been marked as late and or  closed. 

You still didn't answer the question.  What is your LEGAL reason (BASIS) for having the information removed?  We get it that you WANT it removed.  

3 hours ago, luibots said:

That’s great advice...let it sit there. 

You seem to think there is a magic method for removing valid accurate information.  There isn't.  The reality is you paid late on your accounts.  They have a legal right to report it.  You applied for credit which generates inquiries.  A large number of inquiries combined with a lot of late payments is a red flag to creditors.  I get it that you want it removed so that potential creditors have no idea how big the risk is in granting you more credit but the reality is getting valid information removed legally is virtually impossible.