Sign in to follow this  
RockyRoad

Should I file a motion for default on OC?

I'm curious why you didn't serve them at the registered agent in your state. 

On 5/8/2018 at 9:32 PM, Harry Seaward said:

I'm curious why you didn't serve them at the registered agent in your state. 

The only entity in Florida close to Barclays Bank Delaware is Barclays Bank PLC.  I did not see a registered agent for Barclays Bank Delaware on the FL Dept of State website.

The judge just issued an Order to show cause and respond to defendants motion to dismiss.  Can I be sanctioned if I don't respond?  What are some consequences of not responding and letting it dismiss?

@Clydesmom @BV80

14 hours ago, RockyRoad said:

The judge just issued an Order to show cause and respond to defendants motion to dismiss.  Can I be sanctioned if I don't respond?  What are some consequences of not responding and letting it dismiss?

@Clydesmom @BV80

I don't think you would be sanctioned, but I'm not sure.  Why don't you make some calls to some consumer attorneys and see if you can answer.  At the very least, I suppose you could just file a voluntary dismissal.   But try to talk to some attorneys if you can.

1 minute ago, BV80 said:

I don't think you would be sanctioned, but I'm not sure.  Why don't you make some calls to some consumer attorneys and see if you can answer.  At the very least, I suppose to you just file a voluntary dismissal.   But try to talk to some attorneys if you can.

Thanks will do