Sign in to follow this  
San Pellegrino

Calls from National Health Enrollment

Hi All,

I have received well over 100 robodialed calls from "Ann" from "National Health Enrollment Center" where the service acts as some sort of health insurance broker.  The calls come from a variety of numbers and obviously the company is changing its numbers regularly to avoid detection.  I presume these are burner numbers they go through.  This is a real problem because they literally fill up my voicemail inbox in a few days and I can't receive messages from others.

Has anyone been able to determine who this company is?  I scoured PACER and several other sites and can't find any pending TCPA actions against them.  Thanks for any info.

I have settled several TCPA suits and arbs and this is no small-time outfit.  They are sophisticated.  The calls span back 6 months, have been on three different phones that I had, and they regularly change numbers.  It is rare for them to use the same number more than twice.  Call blocking won't work.

When I do get an operator on the line, they refuse to provide an address (because they know they are in violation), and they are cryptic about their location, but they all sound like they are in the US.  There are no accents from any of the operators.  

Someone must have figured out who they are by now.

Call blocking works.  There are people who add the new numbers daily to the block list which is shared to all app users once marked as spam.  Or, you can use it like I do and just block all calls from any numbers not already saved in my contacts. That's the best route.

2 hours ago, San Pellegrino said:

I have received well over 100 robodialed calls from "Ann" from "National Health Enrollment Center" where the service acts as some sort of health insurance broker.  The calls come from a variety of numbers and obviously the company is changing its numbers regularly to avoid detection.

Only over 100?  You got off easy with these clowns.  My cell phone number also has landed in their "database" and the calls NEVER stop.  I get 4-10 per day starting at 6-7 am in the morning. I have lost track of the number I have blocked.  

2 hours ago, San Pellegrino said:

Has anyone been able to determine who this company is? 

No.  I have filed complaints with the FTC to no avail.  What ever you do do NOT press 2 to be removed.   This confirms the number is active and they start spoofing  YOUR number when they dial the calls.  I confirmed this when some guy called me back to ask why I was trying to sell him insurance.

40 minutes ago, San Pellegrino said:

Call blocking won't work.

It has taken time but it works.  I use the HIYA app and block through Sprint on my phone as well.  It has REALLY slowed their system down and now it is down to 1-2 calls per day only a couple days per week.  I figure I am almost at the point of complete saturation where they stop.

29 minutes ago, San Pellegrino said:

this is no small-time outfit.  They are sophisticated. 

Yes they are and even if you do serve them with a complaint I put the chances of you collecting at zero.  These are skilled con artists who will be content to let you waste your money chasing them.  However, since you apparently can't use Google here is what I found:

(844) 530-4930

National Health Enrollment

40 SE 5th St
Boca Raton, FL 33432-6003

Pedro J. Colon, Manager

I tried National Health Enrollment and that entity does not exist.  Pedro Colon is an RA for several businesses, but not National Health Enrollment.  There are a few variations of this name for corporate entities, but all of the ones I find involve a dissolved corporate entity, i.e. they covered their tracks.

I am not interested in blocking the calls.  I want to sue.  That is the only way to stop them.

58 minutes ago, San Pellegrino said:

I want to sue.  That is the only way to stop them.

If he is smart enough to keep evolving and dissolving businesses he isn't going to stop even if you sue him.  The other issue is that even if you did sue and managed to serve them I guarantee they will up and disappear LONG before you ever collect and will still be robo-dialing consumers.  Give it up.

4 hours ago, San Pellegrino said:

I am not interested in blocking the calls.  I want to sue.  That is the only way to stop them.

It’s a scam out fit. The chances are that you would not be able to locate them in order to serve them. Even if you did manage to serve them, it would probably result in a default judgment and you would collect nothing. You’d be wasting your time and money. 

It would be a waste of your time to sue these people. Even if they are in the USA, like the debt consolidation and resort scams, there is no way you will find these people. Even the FTC knows it is tough which is why they are pressing the telecom companies (which they can regulate) to come up with a solution.

I get about 2 - 3 calls a day on my cell phone and they have even spoofed my cell phone number even though I have hung up (have gotten calls from people asking about it). Lucky for me, my cell phone area code is not for the area I live and the only people who would call me from that area code would know how to message me in Facebook so I ignore calls from the phone's "home" area code.

I would suggest keeping a watch on your inbox and clear it out regularly. That is the only thing you can do until the telecom companies come up with a solution to stop this.

By blocking the calls through my cell phone provider (Sprint) and an app called HIYA they have all but stopped.  Same situation in that they are spoofing local numbers but I no longer live in that area code.  I have gone from 6-10 calls per day down to 1-2 every 2 weeks.  As much as I would love to take a baseball bat to this moron's knee caps I won't waste time with that or a lawsuit. They can be beat.  

For me, the spoofed phone numbers of individuals who I was able to find in the Obituary.  Yep, true story.

Everyone stating "give it up" and "you can't...", yeah, just give these losers an open door to keep calling.  Roll over, don't fight, let them walk all over you.

Now everyone else, file in Small Claims.  When they don't show up for Court, you will win by default.  You don't need a Lawyer.  Then every time they call you after your court case, file another lawsuit.

And they're not in India, but the U.S.  They're always gonna be an LLC.  You can find the individuals, in this case Scammer Scumbags, but checking the LLC registration for your state.  Give them hell on Facebook they have a page.  Then make a complain there too.

Location of This Business
40 SE 5th St 600, Boca Raton, FL 33432-6003

BBB File Opened: 8/29/2013

Alternate Business Name
  • Access Insurance USA LLC

Business Management
  • Mr. Pedro J. Colon, Manager
Additional Contact Information

Phone Numbers

• (877) 292-2995

1 hour ago, asylum0023 said:

For me, the spoofed phone numbers of individuals who I was able to find in the Obituary.  Yep, true story.

Everyone stating "give it up" and "you can't...", yeah, just give these losers an open door to keep calling.  Roll over, don't fight, let them walk all over you.

Now everyone else, file in Small Claims.  When they don't show up for Court, you will win by default.  You don't need a Lawyer.  Then every time they call you after your court case, file another lawsuit.

And they're not in India, but the U.S.  They're always gonna be an LLC.  You can find the individuals, in this case Scammer Scumbags, but checking the LLC registration for your state.  Give them hell on Facebook they have a page.  Then make a complain there too.

Location of This Business
40 SE 5th St 600, Boca Raton, FL 33432-6003

BBB File Opened: 8/29/2013

Alternate Business Name
  • Access Insurance USA LLC

Business Management
  • Mr. Pedro J. Colon, Manager
Additional Contact Information

Phone Numbers

No one is rolling over.   “Scammers” do not register with a state.  Note the word “scam”. 

Those businesses who register are not scammers.   

“Spoofed” phone numbers can belong to a party that has not called you.   So, go ahead and waste your money filing lawsuits.  You could be suing an innocent party or a party who cannot be located.  Get your default judgments.  It’s a bit difficult to collect from someone who can’t be located.   

• Like 2

You know me.  Always rolling over and not strongly enforcing my consumer rights.  🤣

• Haha 1