HoneyPlease

Sued by Midland FundingLLC

This was never on my credit report until Midland put it there.  I challenged it as not being my account and it was removed.  That is why I was fighting so hard 

19 minutes ago, HoneyPlease said:

I challenged it as not being my account and it was removed.

They always do this while a lawsuit is pending. It removes any possibility of reporting violations. 

On 10/20/2018 at 12:49 PM, Harry Seaward said:

Don't bother answering. Even in the very slightest possibility you can defeat the MSJ, they will win the trial. Since your only income is protected from judgement, they won't be able to collect it anyway. Forget about this debt and focus on your health. Seriously.

On 10/20/2018 at 12:49 PM, Harry Seaward said:

Don't bother answering. Even in the very slightest possibility you can defeat the MSJ, they will win the trial. Since your only income is protected from judgement, they won't be able to collect it anyway. Forget about this debt and focus on your health. Seriously.

How can they win at trial if I win the MSJ ?  I  have 2 weeks to give my response to this weak MSJ 

7 hours ago, HoneyPlease said:

How can they win at trial if I win the MSJ ?

In many states the opposing party merely saying they disagree with the MSJ will defeat it.  It is not based on the facts of the case.  Some states require both parties agree with the motion for it to stand.

They win at trial when the Judge looks at the actual evidence and rules in their favor.

If your income is protected and you are collection proof then don't put too much worry and effort into this.  They get nothing.

8 hours ago, HoneyPlease said:

How can they win at trial if I win the MSJ ? 

The reason is that you didn't "win" anything. Just like if you were to file a motion to dismiss that is denied, that's not an automatic win for the plaintiff. They still have to prove their case. Same now goes for you - by denying the MSJ, the court is giving you the opportunity to argue your case at a trial.