Sign in to follow this  
tdoane06

questions

having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Meeting of Creditors Held and Concluded on 9/12/2018. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ 0.00, Assets Exempt: Not Available, Claims Scheduled: $ 0.00, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ 0.00. Debtor appeared

What does this mean? why is everything $0.00

It means the value of your assets is below what can be taken from you to pay your creditors. You get to keep everything you have. 

Merry Early Christmas. :-)

• Like 1

That means that all your assets are exempt from being part of the BK estate that can be distributed to creditors. This means there is nothing for the creditors to take.

For most Chapter 7 BK cases, the trustees do not accept claims from the creditors until they are sure that there is an estate that the creditors can make claims against. It would otherwise be a waste of time. That is why the claims number is $0.00. Makes for less work on everyone involved.

Sounds like your case is almost done and all your dischargable debts will be discharged.