Sign in to follow this  
Jamkais1999

Will midland funding refile?

Recommended Posts

I had 3 lawsuits with midland funding and hired an attorney. A few days before court, they withdrew the lawsuit. What is the likelihood they’ll refile? How soon should I expect them to file again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you mean the cases you were talking about in the other thread, the odds that Midland Funding refiles are small to none if they dismissed because of a request for arbitration. They want easy wins which happens 98% - 99% of the time. They can afford to lose the other 1% - 2% and resell those debts. There are also other issues to refiling such as if the debt has reached SOL during the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this