Got sued by portfolio recovery in TX, already filed an answer and got court date. need help!

Hello,

I got sued by portfolio recovery in july and got served in september. I answered a general denial by myself and received a hearing date for november. I have not filed discovery or any other documents after the answer. My question is what proof does PRA has to show on trial date to proof that they owe the debt. What happens on trial? What are some of my defenses? I can't afford attorney and i am just a student taking care of two disable and working part time. Any help will be appreciated. The amount sued for is 5600, there were no statements or proof was attached with summon.

Thank you20181003_154421.thumb.jpg.d66709b386f5f0118efb5432844f2b8a.jpg20181022_084825.thumb.jpg.3c4ba71c82a11d40e3a006d1a2817e3b.jpg