hello everyone.

I am currently searching examples of discoveries to send to plaintiff on behalf of defendant. after reading plenty of posts, I have a good set of questions for them however I am not sure the format for this request.

request is for portfolio discovery / rausch sturm in Texas. I  would appreciate the help. thank you in advance.

district court 365th judicial district of maverick county texas

also, do I have to ask court for permission to request these discoveries from plaintiff?

Edited by csot
added question

9 hours ago, csot said:

district court 365th judicial district of maverick county texas

also, do I have to ask court for permission to request these discoveries from plaintiff?

No, that is only in JP courts and the reason I asked.   What is the amount you are being sued for?

15 hours ago, csot said:

If you are in District Court, no.

does anyone have further info they can help me with? I am trying  to send a set of discoveries to plaintiff. I do not know what format to send them in. thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, csot said:

does anyone have further info they can help me with? I am trying  to send a set of discoveries to plaintiff. I do not know what format to send them in. thank you in advance.

Check your PM. 

I assume you have already filed your answer.

1 hour ago, csot said:

Yes I have. for one of the cases.

It is imperative that you file an answer for the other one also even if it just a simple general denial.