Sign in to follow this  
slocicero

Who trying to summons me ?

3 posts in this topic

I can’t locate a case in Hillsborough county court on me? So I have no idea what I am being sue or if it debt collector? The person comes when I m not home an my babysitter and disable child are home and rings and knock continuely after the sitter states I was not here. I very disturb because it affect my child and I can’t find who is dong this. Please help

19 minutes ago, slocicero said:

I can’t locate a case in Hillsborough county court on me? So I have no idea what I am being sue or if it debt collector? The person comes when I m not home an my babysitter and disable child are home and rings and knock continuely after the sitter states I was not here. I very disturb because it affect my child and I can’t find who is dong this. Please help

How do you know the person is a process server attempting to serve a lawsuit?

5 hours ago, slocicero said:

Have the sitter call the police and tell them they are pounding on the door and feel threatened.  The cops will find out who it is.   I am not certain it is a process server because they can simply serve the sitter or leave the papers on the door if she won't open it.  Has she asked who it is and what they want?