21 minutes ago, MikeB35 said:

Got a group Email from JAMS yesterday asking for the $1500 retainer from the Respondent. Do I just let this one go, and wait to see if the JDB responds?

The Dell arbitration clause states: "In any arbitration, we will pay the entire amount of the arbitration fees, including any required deposit. Each party shall be initially responsible for payment of their own attorney fees, witness fees and similar expenses." 

Did JAMS also invoice PRA for Claimant's fee?

Oddly enough just after posting my update I got an Email from the JDB, he wants a mutual walk away. I told him I am willing to drop my arb case with a mutual dismissal w/prejudice.

all in all great news!

24 minutes ago, MikeB35 said:

Oddly enough just after posting my update I got an Email from the JDB, he wants a mutual walk away. I told him I am willing to drop my arb case with a mutual dismissal w/prejudice.

all in all great news!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MikeB35 said:

Got a group Email from JAMS yesterday asking for the $1500 retainer from the Respondent. Do I just let this one go, and wait to see if the JDB responds?

Let it go?  What else would you do?  When JAMS bills the full filing fee to the other side, there is nothing to "let go" of - or do at all.  I'm confused as to what you think this is?

3 hours ago, MikeB35 said:

all in all great news!

Not that odd, actually.  I said be patient, and it turned out to be textbook.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Updating my thread as I am now officially finished. After initiation with JAMS PRA did not want to further the case so they asked for a mutual walk away. I told them only if it is w/prejudice. So this makes win number 3 now. Arb in Ohio is a viable strategy, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help from the wonderful community! This win is for you guys!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MikeB35 said:

Updating my thread as I am now officially finished. After initiation with JAMS PRA did not want to further the case so they asked for a mutual walk away. I told them only if it is w/prejudice. So this makes win number 3 now. Arb in Ohio is a viable strategy, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help from the wonderful community! This win is for you guys!

Congratulations!  👍

• Thanks 1