Jump to content

would like to settle an old judgement


Recommended Posts

I have a judgement that is 5 years old.  It started at 19,000 and is now down to 14,000.  I would like to offer a settlement and be done with this.  What would you offer, and how do I go about it.  Any insight you can offer would really be appreciated.  I hate having this hang over my head, and I’ve saved a little and would like to get rid of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...