Sign in to follow this  
credify2020

repair credit on your on vs credit repairing services

Question is it best to repair my credit on my own? I asked this question only because I ran across this site credify2020 which literally said that I could repair my own credit. I did a little research and it checks ou that I could but if so why is it so hard to find people that have repaired their own credit? believes so let me know how and if you are one of the few that have repaired your own credit please give me your number!!!!

Most credit repair companies are a scam.  They certainly can't do any more than you can do for yourself, and frankly, they are less motivated than you would be.

Having said that, understand that "credit repair" is a far cry today from what it was several years ago.  Creditors and collection agencies rarely make reporting mistakes, and even when they do, they are quick to correct them when brought to their attention.  It's rare to have a legitimate debt deleted from a credit report.  Any credit repair company that says otherwise is a scam.

On 4/5/2019 at 10:30 PM, credify2020 said:

Question is it best to repair my credit on my own? I asked this question only because I ran across this site credify2020 which literally said that I could repair my own credit. I did a little research and it checks ou that I could but if so why is it so hard to find people that have repaired their own credit? believes so let me know how and if you are one of the few that have repaired your own credit please give me your number!!!!

I won't give you my number, but you can read all of the threads from myself or the large number of others in the credit section of this forum whom have repaired their own credit.  It's no mystery.