Flirtykumquat

Collection account closed?

It doesn't mean anything. If you disputed the "open" status of the account, they simply toggled it to closed to make you happy.

On 6/12/2019 at 8:49 PM, Flirtykumquat said:

I just got this from Experian. It says closed. What does this mean for the account?

4B5522CF-3911-461A-A9A9-9478D16DF15B.jpeg

BF2801FF-3777-42EC-8051-0D7F7183E49C.png

One of the good things about your credit report is that negative information and closed accounts are deleted so that you can rebuild damaged credit history. A closed account with late payments in its history will be deleted seven years from the original delinquency date of the account.  Unless you go through a Credit Repair company who can remove it sooner.  

Edited by BV80
Advertisement removed

On 6/21/2019 at 11:59 AM, c4yurself said:

One of the good things about your credit report is that negative information and closed accounts are deleted so that you can rebuild damaged credit history. A closed account with late payments in its history will be deleted seven years from the original delinquency date of the account.  Unless you go through a Credit Repair company who can remove it sooner.  

Hello scammer.  You have been giving a bunch of terrible advice today.  I am just replying so that others know to look out for your spam ads and not fall for it.

Wow, just giving info that I've google and know researched, I'll leave the forum since you people think everyone is spamming. You people are giving all the wrong info, but whatever! 

1 hour ago, c4yurself said:

Wow, just giving info that I've google and know researched, I'll leave the forum since you people think everyone is spamming. You people are giving all the wrong info, but whatever! 

We back up our information with proof to support it.  Precisely which information is incorrect?