Sign in to follow this  
Robby8900

LVNV AT IT AGAIN

Every time I, dispute the debt LVNV  uses another collector. This time a company called ''Trueaccord.com'' who sent me an email correspondence regarding the alleged debt. I, kindly responded with the following:

'' Greetings, Eric, i email you in response to the attached email that you sent regarding an alleged Webbank Gettington account ending in # 2110 purchased by LVNV FUNDING LLC. This account has been disputed on several occasions. Pursuant the terms and condition of the ''Cardholder Agreement'' governing the alleged account it contains an underlying arbitration clause. Here is the link to said agreement governing the alleged account.  https://www.gettington.com/content/TermsandConditions?  I present notice, and require that LVNV FUNDING LLC, it agents or otherwise arbitrate any/all disputes (claims) arising out of the written agreement as agreed. This communication involves interstate commerce governed by, and enforced under, the Federal Arbitration Act 9 U.S.C. 1-16''.

Kind regards,

/s/ John Doe