HELP UNDERSTANDING A BILL OF SALE (WITH ASSIGNMENT)

Hello,

Can somebody translate this to me in English 101?

BILL OF SALE AND ASSIGNMENT

THIS BILL OF SALE AND ASSIGNMENT date April 2, 2018, is by Citibank, N>A. a national banking associated organized under the laws of the United States, located at 701 East 60th Street North, Sioux Falls, SD 57117 ("the bank") to Distresses Asset Portfolio III, LLC (Buyer) as successor by assignment to Pilot Receivables Management, LLC and Citibank, N.A. (hereinafter referred as "Bank), organized under the laws of the Ohio, with its headquarters/principal place of business at 10625 Techwoods Circle, Cincinnati, OH 45242 ("Buyer").

For the value received and subject to the terms and conditions of the Master Purchase and Sale Agreement date August 9th, 2017 and Addendum #5 dated March 29, 2018, between Buyer and Bank (the "Agreement"), the Bank does hereby transfer, sell, assign, convey, grant, bargain, set over and deliver to Buyer, and Buyer's successors and assigns, the Accounts described in Exhibit 1 and the final electronic file.

Citibank N.A.

Signature

Page 2 has anAffidavit from an employee dated 01/28/2019.

Pages 3 and 4 an excel looking spreadsheet with info about the account.

CREDIT CARD DEBT CASE BY THE WAY.

QUESTION #1 If I  was sued by UNIFUND CCR, LLC as Assignee of Distressed Asset Portfolio III, LLC as Assignee of Citibank N.A., does this documents shows Ownership of the debt by UNIFUND CCR, LLC in order to be able to legally sue me and try to collect the alleged Debt?

QUESTION #2. Why Pilot Receivables Management LLC is not shown on the Plaintiff's list of names and assignees on the law suit?

QUESTION #3 Is there a break in the chain in ownership between the Collectors?

Thank you.

On 6/27/2019 at 3:24 PM, Goody_Ouchless said:

Pilot is part of Unifund - like difference between Midland Funding and Midland Credit Management. What you have there is basically a receipt, proving that your account was bought by Pilot/Unifund. - basically more than enough proof to win in court.

There MAY not be a chain from Distressed Asset to Portfolio, but that is an argument I would want to use in arbitration and not in court.  I would get this out of court by filing a MTC.