Help! Tried to file MTC Arbitration in Texas Justice Court and was told I had to have an attorney!

Recommended Posts

Yes, send a respectful email to the attorney and attach the initial signed agreement.  Tell them that the agreement was to dismiss with prejudice, but that they filed a non-suit without prejudice.  Ask them to please correct this mistake right away.  Give them a couple weeks.  If they don't act on it or don't respond, then my next move would be to contact a consumer attorney that does FDCPA work near me for fun and profit. :)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.