sadinca

Thank you

I just want to say Thank you, to all of you who spend your time day after day assisting regular day to day people, with out asking for anything in return. 

My wife was served early 2014, just when we were starting to recover financially after the financial crisis. With the help of the wonderful people in this website, she fought all the way to trial. she settled at the end, and accepted an offer that she would not have received otherwise. I was then sued in 2015, however my case was dismissed a few months later. Five years later, we now have two kids, and looking at the possibility of purchasing a property in the near future. We would probably still be underwater without the help extended to us during those difficult times. 

The job i held the previous years game me the time to stick around and help those who are in the same position i once was; however, i am starting a new job and wont be able to sign in as often as i do now, but i just wanted to say one more thank you to all of you anonymous real life heroes. 

Thank you!

• Like 3