I just wanted to thank everyone for the info and help that has been provided. @wernda1234 , @Jimmy E, & @fisthardcheese You have been a true blessing. I will update as soon as something is filed with the next case. I too hope it goes as smoothly as the first.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Xtreme98 said:

So here is the letter i got back from the first JDB.

dismissal credit corp Redact.pdf 90.82 kB · 5 downloads

This is very good, but if it were me I would check my court rules on dismissal.  It is very likely that due to your motion being filed, they are supposed to get your agreement for a stipulated dismissal.  If the rules say this, then I would personally file an objection to their lack of contacting you to stipulate and agreement but state in my objection that I will agree to a dismissal with prejudice.

Well that is a good idea. I'm not sure how the rules read on that and i will have to check. It would be nice to have with prejudice to have this gone once and for all. I will check on this and see if i can figure out how an objection should look and read. Thanks for the info @fisthardcheese

This is just an option.  It is what I would do personally.  However you can also just accept the dismissal and be done with it too.

• Thanks 1