christineAZ

I declined a $30k offer of judgment from Midland / Bursey & Associates today

13 hours ago, Harry Seaward said:

Anyone is free to post anything here that is appropriate, whether i like it or not. To my knowledge, OP has not tried to post anything since her posting status was changed to moderated. If she had, and if it was appropriate, it would have been approved. 

Incidentally, one of the admins said he would have banned OP, so I guess I'm a softie. 

LOL! OP did sound like it was time to 'let it go'. 

4 hours ago, KevinErrbenn said:

LOL! OP did sound like it was time to 'let it go'. 

To the contrary, from reading the OPs website, she wants to take this all of the way because she thinks that a jury will somehow see her way and award her enough to make her independently wealthy. To be honest, I think she is dreaming and without an attorney advising her, the jury is going to see her as someone that got off on a technicality and rather than saying thank you, she turned around and demanded more.

Whenever I witness someone being piled on, my instinct is to apply the principle of charity to their words and actions.  I'll often find that there was some failure in communication.  Either the person being censured did not communicate well, or their communications were not understood as intended.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pericles said:

Whenever I witness someone being piled on, my instinct is to apply the principle of charity to their words and actions.  I'll often find that there was some failure in communication.  Either the person being censured did not communicate well, or their communications were not understood as intended.

OP was asked by me if she had any interest in having a discussion to possibly clear up any misunderstandings, and her response was to insult the message board. Also, as others have pointed out, the content she has created on her own website is consistent with what is being percieved in her posts here. And then when you take a look at the things she has said in her previous threads on this board, the totality of evidence pretty much rules out any possibility that this is a case of misunderstanding.

Of course, OP is more than welcome to correct anyone that she feels misjudged her, but that requires a meaningful dialogue, which she has thus far refused.

Going forward, let's keep the tone of the posts here respectful and inviting, in the event OP does want to rejoin the conversation. 

• Like 2