Sign in to follow this  
Jamie Michigan

PLEASE HELP!!! How to contest a content judgement?/ or stall things out?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Jamie Michigan said:

Midland won through a consent judgement my lawyer decided was a good idea.

Now they are subpeonaing my banks

How can I remedy this or at least stall and hope they go away?

If the document you signed states that they can do what your state law allows them to do if you don’t pay, they’re not going to go away.  You might contact their attorney to see if you can work something else out.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this