rburns515

Transunion ScoreSense reports nothing for Equifax...???

Has anyone encountered this.    I recently purchase Transunion ScoreSense to monitor my credit reports and scores.    They are reporting for Transunion and Experian but nothing for Equifax, no score and no credit file data.    I think it was them so I tried another trial credit monitoring service and got the same results.    I have challenged a few things on my Equifax report but you would think they would report the data I am not challenging.   Anyone else ever encounter this from Equifax?

Thanks!

Have you tried to get your report directly from EQ? It would be worth the $10 to find out if it's them or something with the the way the 3rd parties are requesting your file. 

17 hours ago, rburns515 said:

Anyone else ever encounter this from Equifax?

When I used to use a paid monitoring service I found that Equifax does not participate in the combined monitoring programs like EX and TU.  They prefer you pay them directly for their information.  It may be this.

I believe you are correct.   Everything points to this.   I spoke to ScoreSense a little while ago and they feel this is to case.   I am going to cancel my monitoring service now.   Thanks so much for responding to my post.