Sign in to follow this  
LILI

Next step after pld-050

So summons and complaint was served 2 weeks ago. Pld-050 General denial including affirmative defenses served today and will be filed with court most likely tomorrow.

whats the next step in the timeline? The ball is now in the plaintiffs court. Do they have deadlines? And for what exactly do they have deadlines, meaning what do they have to file and by when?

14 minutes ago, LILI said:

So summons and complaint was served 2 weeks ago. Pld-050 General denial including affirmative defenses served today and will be filed with court most likely tomorrow.

whats the next step in the timeline? The ball is now in the plaintiffs court. Do they have deadlines? And for what exactly do they have deadlines, meaning what do they have to file and by when?

Please keep all of your questions and comments in one thread.  Creating a different thread for each question makes it difficult to keep up with your case.  

I’ll put them together going forward, but I think this is a pretty general question not related to specific case or my prior question. Anyone know?