Sign in to follow this  
Michelleb8

Pre-legal notice from MCM

Hi I received a letter in the mail today that they will send this to a lawyer if I don’t pay $50 a month. This was after I talked to them on the phone and told him that I couldn’t afford it right now bc I lost my full time job and I was only working part time making $10 an hour with a max of 18 hours a week. I’m a single mom of 2 have to make rent, electricity, gas and other necessities. Obviously they don’t care. So my question is what can I do? Now I’m not working with this Coronavirus. I have the weight of the world on my shoulders and I don’t know what to do with them. He was rude on the phone and threatened me that he was going to sue me. I did say do it! I don’t have anything! Last payment was 12/24/2018 balance $2,676.96 which I feel like 676 is interest. Thanks

Michelle 

3 hours ago, Michelleb8 said:

Hi I received a letter in the mail today that they will send this to a lawyer if I don’t pay $50 a month. This was after I talked to them on the phone and told him that I couldn’t afford it right now bc I lost my full time job and I was only working part time making $10 an hour with a max of 18 hours a week. I’m a single mom of 2 have to make rent, electricity, gas and other necessities. Obviously they don’t care. So my question is what can I do? Now I’m not working with this Coronavirus. I have the weight of the world on my shoulders and I don’t know what to do with them. He was rude on the phone and threatened me that he was going to sue me. I did say do it! I don’t have anything! Last payment was 12/24/2018 balance $2,676.96 which I feel like 676 is interest. Thanks

Michelle 

And that is how they want you to feel.  

We need more info to help you. 

1.  Who was the original creditor?

2. Who owns the debt now?

3. Who is contacting you?

4. What state are you in?