Darin

which rules, the "all" or the "or"

Twofold question.

Under ORS 646.639(2)(t) it says "...all of the documents listed in subsection (4)(b)", which says "...records that satisfy the requirements of ORS 40.460 (Rule 803.) (6) or ORS 24.115 (Filing of foreign judgement), if the record is a foreign judgement, ..."

1st question being; Can I demand all of the documents listed under both ORS 40.460 and 24.115? (2)(t) does say all!

2nd; What is a foreign judgement?

15 hours ago, Darin said:

Twofold question.

Under ORS 646.639(2)(t) it says "...all of the documents listed in subsection (4)(b)", which says "...records that satisfy the requirements of ORS 40.460 (Rule 803.) (6) or ORS 24.115 (Filing of foreign judgement), if the record is a foreign judgement, ..."

1st question being; Can I demand all of the documents listed under both ORS 40.460 and 24.115? (2)(t) does say all!

2nd; What is a foreign judgement?

A foreign judgment is one that was awarded in a court in another state.  If they are not seeking to collect a judgment from another state, 24.115 does not apply.  

To what documents in 40.460 are you referring?

That's the thing, the documents which they have not provided are under 24.115. Documents they should supply regardless of ... in my opinion. That's why I asked. I mean it's all about the specific wording and their meaning as defined from a law dictionary. What's not specifically included is excluded. "All" means "All" to me, of course what I think doesn't....

Thanks for answering.

4 hours ago, Darin said:

That's the thing, the documents which they have not provided are under 24.115. Documents they should supply regardless of ... in my opinion. That's why I asked. I mean it's all about the specific wording and their meaning as defined from a law dictionary. What's not specifically included is excluded. "All" means "All" to me, of course what I think doesn't....

Thanks for answering.

Again, 24.115 is for a foreign judgment.   Are they attempting to collect a judgment that was issued against you in a court in another state?