Racinghart03

DV Sent back by Collections Attorney for Cavalry Portfolio..What Next?

18 hours ago, BV80 said:

How sweet!   Bless you for being such a kind person!  ❤️

@BV80I am really just trying to pay it forward. Not sure if you realize, but the advice you offer here truly can change someone's life. This was a very stressful situation and I am not sure how it would have panned out without all the help you all gave. And you all do it for at best, a little gratitude. I spent a lot of time on here reading and educating myself. I saw many times OPs just dropping off the map without so much as a thank you. I was determined to actually do something to SHOW that gratitude. And I will continue to do so from time to time. I have often been criticized, I feel from nothing but a place of jealousy, how things always seem to work out in miraculous ways for me. I also go above and beyond to reciprocate the good fortune that has come my way. I don't necessarily mean monetary gains either. Just do good selfless things, and things come back to you. Simple. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Racinghart03 said:

@BV80I am really just trying to pay it forward. Not sure if you realize, but the advice you offer here truly can change someone's life. This was a very stressful situation and I am not sure how it would have panned out without all the help you all gave. And you all do it for at best, a little gratitude. I spent a lot of time on here reading and educating myself. I saw many times OPs just dropping off the map without so much as a thank you. I was determined to actually do something to SHOW that gratitude. And I will continue to do so from time to time. I have often been criticized, I feel from nothing but a place of jealousy, how things always seem to work out in miraculous ways for me. I also go above and beyond to reciprocate the good fortune that has come my way. I don't necessarily mean monetary gains either. Just do good selfless things, and things come back to you. Simple. 

Thank you from all of us!  Your kind words brightened my day and, I’m sure, the days of others who try to help.  I agree wholeheartedly that, somehow and in some way, good will follow good. 😀

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Racinghart03 said:

@BV80I am really just trying to pay it forward. Not sure if you realize, but the advice you offer here truly can change someone's life.

@Racinghart03 I could not agree with you more! Thank you for expressing your appreciation for all of the dedicated and kind members here whose (strictly volunteered) contributions make this site a vital community. 

• Like 2