jeff68983

Help with Repeat filer remark

Filed chapter 7 on 6/17/20 and this showed up on pacer I filed a chapter 13 2015 cant remember for the life of me but something happened and my attorney told me to let it get dismiss and refile which I did . Long story short wife got very sick had a autistic son left my job to take care of her and him. Unable to make payments so it was dismissed. She has since passed not long after.  So does this mean I cant do a chapter 7? I am a nervous wreck. My attorney is off on Fridays and on vacation next week. Paralegal hasn't a clue. Can anyone please let me know what will happen?

Repeat Filer(s): Previous case number(s) for Jeff  GAMB case REDACTED filed on SOMEDATE/2016, Dismissed, Terminated on SOMEDATE/2018; GAMB case REDACTED filed on SOMEDATE/2015, Dismissed, Terminated on SOMEDATE/2016; FLNB case REDACTED filed on SOMEDATE/2012, Discharged, Terminated on SOMEDATE/2012. (ADIapps) (Entered: SOMEDATE/2020)