Sign in to follow this  
ReclaimMyTime

Velocity Investments LLC Strikes Again!

21 hours ago, Clydesmom said:

NOT in court.  You didn't produce the document therefore you cannot attest to its accuracy, how it was created or maintained that makes it HEAR SAY in a debt collection case.  Go ahead try and get it past Judge Hubner.  She will shoot you down in a heart 

if  you have a witness from the credit bureau who attests to how the records are compiled then its not hearsay. you are missing the point here though, just the mere threatening the counterclaims is what worked in my case. Those decade old tactics you speak of. I haven't seen a single collector or creditor who I've threatened to sue over inaccuracies even try to let me take it to court. Nor have I had to file a case such as that. I usually get my settlements from a well written and articulated demand. I've even recovered damages just by sending a demand from insurance companies for not sending a notice of adverse action when they used my consumer reports to determine my rate for coverage.  .