So I was trying to find some info on this, so any advice will help.. I had a loan through Nissan and missed a few payments so they closed my account. After talking with them they agreed they won't send it to collections or repo it as long as I make my payments on time, which I have been. They told me they won't open my account back up though. I have a credit score of 592, and still working on improving it.. Is there any way I could possibly refinance the loan or if I could trade it in and have the balance rolled into another loan? The amount left is 14,942$..... Or am I screwed because the account is closed?

You would probably have to borrow the funds from a different lender because I am sure Nissan is not interested in loaning money to you anymore. The problem is, your credit score puts you in the subprime lending group and I doubt you would find anything under 10% and more likely in the 15% to 20% area. If you loan with Nissan is less than that, you are better off keeping it with Nissan, even if it is closed.