Madane

post judgement discovery...need advice

Hello,

I received post-judgement discovery few days ago and most of their questions are not applicable or I have nothing to say because I do not own any property under my name. However, a month ago, one of my family member added me to her checking account (as joint account).

In post-judgement discovery, they want me to provide my current bank, bank account number and bank statements. 

Now, I need options or advise about what to do with that bank account. Is it too late to close the account? or if my family can close her bank account, what possible can happen?, or just keep it open?

22 minutes ago, Madane said:

However, a month ago, one of my family member added me to her checking account (as joint account).

Have her remove you IMMEDIATELY.  If you have a judgment against you then you should NOT have a joint account with anyone.  

22 minutes ago, Madane said:

In post-judgement discovery, they want me to provide my current bank, bank account number and bank statements. 

The answer only needs to be truthful as to the date you make the statements.  If she removed you today and you fill that out Friday you do not have to list that account since you are no longer active on it.