Kristie Lynn

Received Notice of Hearing Paperwork from Court, being sued by Persolve Legal Group

Please Help!  I received a Notice of Hearing Date from the Justice of the Peace Court in my County.  I am located in Texas.  The Plaintiff is Persolve Legal Group.  I was never severed with papers by anyone regarding this cause.  The Officers Return portion of the courts copy was not filled out.  The Plaintiff's Original Petition states they purchased this account from Compass Bank.  I do not recall having a Compass Bank Credit Card and I do not show a Compass Bank Account on my credit report.   I have filed an answer with the court denning all allegations.   

I wanted to know is there a Motion or Form I can file with the court to have the case thrown out due to me never being served? 

If not I would like to send a Discovery to Persolve Legal Group asking for copies of the credit card contract, statements and any other information anyone can suggest.  Can someone point me in the direction of a Defendant's Debt Discovery Form online? 

Thank You So Much for any help anyone can give me!!