Jump to content

lawyer in help

Recommended Posts

Hi there! I'm looking for a lawyer who can help me regarding my debts. 4 years ago I joined in one company that later on I found out it was scam. This was reported in ftc and the case closed the government won the case. and this company pay the penalty and we as customer got refunded but it was not enough money to pay may credit card I used for this company, my question or concern is can a lawyer help me to waive my owed to credit card that I'm still paying with interest? and can I able to refund some of it that I paid? thank you.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.