I signed up for freecreditreport.com

I signed up for freecreditreport.com and I was told that it will be hard to have Inquires and negatives  removed from my credit report because that website is owned by Experian and now they have all information which means they can confirm any dispute I make. Is this true and if so what should I do or is it to late.

5 hours ago, Gregory17 said:

I signed up for freecreditreport.com and I was told that it will be hard to have Inquires and negatives  removed from my credit report because that website is owned by Experian and now they have all information which means they can confirm any dispute I make. Is this true and if so what should I do or is it to late.

Credit Reporting Agencies do not verify disputes.  That is the duty of the furnishers of information.  By law, when you file a dispute with a credit reporting agency (CRA), it must notify the furnisher (entity reporting a tradeline) of your dispute.  That furnisher must then verify the accuracy what it is reporting or correct inaccuracies.   Any disputed detail that is not verified is deleted by the CRA.