Ericalynn29

How do you show proof that an inquiry or closed account isn't yours?

I have been trying to repair my credit since April and I just need a little bit of help understanding this stuff. I currently am using dispute bee to assist me with generating letters and it's working for some stuff but not all of it. I am down to 0 hard inquiries on TU but I still have 3 closed accounts that remains on there. On EQ I currently have 4 hard inquiries and 1 closed account. On EX I have 2 closed accounts and 0 hard inquiries. 

I just don't want to continue sending dispute letters with no proof because I know it's just a matter of time before they say its frivolous.

Just now, Ericalynn29 said:

I have been trying to repair my credit since April and I just need a little bit of help understanding this stuff. I currently am using dispute bee to assist me with generating letters and it's working for some stuff but not all of it. I am down to 0 hard inquiries on TU but I still have 3 closed accounts that remains on there. On EQ I currently have 4 hard inquiries and 1 closed account. On EX I have 2 closed accounts and 0 hard inquiries. 

I just don't want to continue sending dispute letters with no proof because I know it's just a matter of time before they say its frivolous.

Also what is stickies? I seen a lot of people talking about it here. 

On 6/9/2021 at 3:06 AM, Ericalynn29 said:

If you have disputed the items with the credit bureau, and the items have remained then there is likely proof that would qualify under the FCRA for the inquiry or account to remain on your consumer report. Your only options then are to dispute directly with the creditor who pulled your credit and/or is reporting the account. Continuing to dispute the same accounts because they weren't removed, with or without any proof, isn't going to stop them from viewing your disputes as frivolous. If the inquiries and accounts truly are not yours, then you may have an issue with someone who has attempted to steal or may otherwise be trying to use your identity. Which means you have an issue that pretty much only you can fix. Have you considered freezing your consumer reports? When we think proof, we think they should have something signed by us. In a perfect world, that makes sense. However, this isn't a perfect world and the FCRA has some fairly low standards as it currently is.