Portfolio recovery collection

Flathead55

On 6/14/2021 at 6:20 PM, Flathead55 said:

I have until Friday to accept PRA offer on an Synchrony  account they bought .  Can I tell them I want arbitration to keep them from filing lawsuit and maybe getting an offer of a 50 percent settlement? I am already in one lawsuit with them that I filed an MTC on but haven’t heard anything or been to court yet . I was wanting to avoid the stress of another lawsuit 

Whatever happened with this? Any updates?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ktigs said:

Whatever happened with this? Any updates?

I sent a letter electing arbitration and not heard anything and on 1st account I filed answer and MTC sand that was in April and not heard anything on that either 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 9:23 AM, Flathead55 said:

I sent a letter electing arbitration and not heard anything and on 1st account I filed answer and MTC sand that was in April and not heard anything on that either 

I am in a similar situation. What is the amount they are suing for, I don't think I saw that. And we all really appreciate you keeping us updated. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 7:36 PM, womanonfire said:

I am in a similar situation. What is the amount they are suing for, I don't think I saw that. And we all really appreciate you keeping us updated. 

ditto PRA owns my charge-off TJ-Max card  so I to am following