Sued in Tx

i got served by an OC in the county court and provided original answer and MTC Arb. I included the Order and asked that this motion be heard without oral argument. I have the file marked copy, but have not heard from the court in more than four weeks. surely if my case was set for an appearance, i would be notified. curious if this is typical.    

4 hours ago, hdge4u said:

i got served by an OC in the county court and provided original answer and MTC Arb. I included the Order and asked that this motion be heard without oral argument. I have the file marked copy, but have not heard from the court in more than four weeks. surely if my case was set for an appearance, i would be notified. curious if this is typical.    

Why did you MTC arbitration against an OC?