Ten Reasons a Debt Collector May Be Better Than Your Spouse
Last Updated: July 12, 2010
Think collection agencies are just out to get you? It's all a matter of perspective.
Here is an oldie but a goodie!
- Never forgets to call on those special days like anniversaries, birthdays, heck...any day...
- Doesn't mind if you don't remember where you parked the car - because, of course, they do.
- Will always have your best interests in mind, despite who they work for.
- Is committed to bringing you a bit of cheer during the workday, just by calling to say "hello".
- They never call collect, but allow you to call for free.
- They always seem to know all of your personal history -- more than your spouse.
- They care about what your neighbors think, so they mark all correspondence "personal and confidential" to spare your wounded pride.
- They are always willing to talk, even when you've told them to drop dead.
- Always ready to "reaffirm" your relationship.
- Never wakes you up with pesky phone calls too early or too late - sticks to 8AM - 9PM!
So next time you feel unloved, try not paying your bills. Your phone is guaranteed to ring.