Student Loan and College Guide
Article Series to Help You Navigate Through Student Loans and Help Choose a High Paying College Degree
Last Updated: October 3, 2017
Many college graduates find themselves deep in debt after they graduate. Never in our history has student loan debt surpassed credit card debt and it is not getting any better. Faced with a tough job market, lower starting salaries, and high unemployment, many of these recent grads will be paying off their college education for years and years and years.
Our new article series, targeting student loans and college degrees to pursue, provides information to up and coming college students and their parents and hopefully will help you navigate through the maze of loans and grants that are available to college students.
Information on Student Loans and Paying for College
- All About Student Loans - This article is a comprehensive guide to getting and applying for student loans.
- Tips for Finding Scholarship Money for College - Check out these 10 tips for finding FREE scholarship money for college, and minimizing debt and the years-long stress of paying it off.
- Paying for College via Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - We have the secrets of how to successfully apply to the largest federal student loan program.
- Ways to Avoid Getting Into Student Loan Debt - We show you alternative ways to finance your college tuition and how to consolidate student loans and how to avoid getting deeper and deeper into debt.
- Are You in Jeopardy of Defaulting on Your Student Loan? - Defaults on student loans are skyrocketing for graduates due to steadily rising tuition costs. Learn how to avoid loan default.
- Public Servant Student Loan Forgiveness Program - You can wipe out your student loan debt by volunteering and this article will show you how.
College Degrees to Pursue and Help Finding a Job
- Best and Worst College Degrees by Salary - A higher starting salary equals paying off your student loan faster. See which college degrees have the highest and lowest salaries.
- College Degrees Worth the Student Loan Debt - Thinking about getting a college degree or maybe a master's degree? Make sure the degree you pursue will actually be worth the money you are going to spend.