Privacy/Acceptable Use Policy
Written by: Kristy Welsh
Credit Info, LLC Takes Your Privacy Seriously
What This Policy Covers
Information Collection and Use
Credit Info Center collects personally identifiable information when you use our discussion boards, purchase products, or send us email. Information collected will include, but not be limited to: your name, e-mail address, the website which referred you to us, and the internet service provider you use, IP address, mailing address and phone numbers. At no time will we sell this information to any third party.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Credit Info, LLC will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone unless:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Credit Info, LLC terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Our Advertising Partners
Credit Info, LLC may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Ready for help?
- Free personalized credit consultation
- Free access to your TransUnion report summary
- Free credit report audit on all your accounts
- Free score evaluation and recommended solution