Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Gravity357

  • Birthday 01/27/1981

Profile Fields

  • Location

Gravity357's Achievements

Impressive 100+ postings

Impressive 100+ postings (5/6)



  1. The NACA is a good place to start with a lawyer. http://www.naca.net/
  2. Well, hopefully you sent your letter to them CMRR and you got the green card back. If you have that card, you're in luck. Then go here and read up http://www.creditinfocenter.com/rebuild/debt_validation.shtml After all of that and you wanna get brave you should refer Dan Gamache to some reading material called "An Analysis of The Decision, Its Effect Upon Litigation and Suggestions for Avoiding FDCPA Violations in Its Aftermath". He should know it...it co-wrote it LOL
  3. The email is on my other system but here is the summary. I called and spoke to a mean and evil witch and got their names. When you pay the bill ask alot of dumb questions. The lady I paid said "once you pay this this all goes away and makes your credit better." I used all of this in a letter to the BBB and used the WAM in Georgia because they are a BBB member. Then it disappeared when a VP responded.
  4. YAY more progress!! I've made about 50 fico points on EQ in the last month with positive TL posts alone.
  5. I need to add a Juniper Itunes card and a WAMU Mastercard for a cl of $1500...WOOT!!!! Thats lame too I can't get a hooters card but I can get a WAMU lol.
  6. I got approved for the Sterling Trifecta and a Target Red Card. W00t
  7. people are here for revenge. Some people get a negative TL off and they still sue.
  8. I mean strike back as in like how to srike back in like defense.
  9. So I get home today and I have a notice to vacate in my apartment because I didn't pay my rent. Funny thing is, I got the money order receipt in hand that says I did. My question to the smart folks is this. I hate this apartment and the people who run it. Is there anyway I can strike back at them?
  10. I second Robert. If the fee is like 100 bucks or so...pay it and be done.
  11. Calling is collecting and they must cease collection activities. FDCPA Section 809. Validation of debts [15 USC 1692g] ( If the consumer notifies the debt collector in writing within the thirty-day period described in subsection (a) that the debt, or any portion thereof, is disputed, or that the consumer requests the name and address of the original creditor, the debt collector shall cease collection of the debt, or any disputed portion thereof, until the debt collector obtains verification of the debt or any copy of a judgment, or the name and address of the original creditor, and a copy of such verification or judgment, or name and address of the original creditor, is mailed to the consumer by the debt collector.
  12. Plain and simple.....I'd file a complaint with the state AG and BBB and then send them a copy.
  13. It's been my experence that when you send a PFD you gotta pay it all. Others might have had better luck. Also, when you sent the PFD, did you use words that are similar to "my debt" or similar? If so, a DV might be worthless.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.